Thursday, July 22, 2010

Be a Hero for Babies!

The MoD and Farmer's Insurance are raising money for babies today. The goal is $2 million. You can donate by visiting marchofdimes.com/farmers and make a donation, or use your cell phone to donate $5 to the March of Dimes by texting the word “hero” to 20222.


This little guy was born as a big preemie, weighing 5lbs, 12ozs, 4 weeks early. He was lucky that he didn't have any major medical issues and spent only 6 days in the NICU before coming home. Today he looks like this:


You never know. You could be helping to save a baby's life!

6 comments:

andrea said...

how cute is he? such a handsome little man! I am a HUGE supporter of MoD - they do amazing work.

thanks for visiting my blog, hope you come back! ICLW

Kakunaa said...

Happy ICLW! Beautiful boy, and MoD is fantastic. I have a number of friends with preemie babies, and they go through so much...Big supporter.

-#78

PFM said...

What a great cause. I love when you can text for a donation. thanks for stopping by my blog.

Liddy said...

What a beautiful little guy. So cute. I am so glad so many companies are moving forward and making it easier to donate.

An ICLW Visit from #107 (mfi, speedskating, strength)
liddy @ the unfair struggle

hopeisafourletterword said...

Hi from ICLW... just wanted to say as a NICU nurse, I LOVE seeing our successes! He's adorable!

~ICLW 110

Ashlee G. said...

Super cute! I'll have to check out March of Dimes and see what I can do.

Happy ICLW!