Tuesday, July 8, 2008

2 months

He's up to 12 lbs, 12 ozs and 22 inches. His weight has gone from 25th percentile to 75th percentile, which means he heavier than 75% of babies his age. Quite a jump. He got his vaxes, which he greatly disliked (don't blame him there). He also got his first Tylenol (grape flavored, yum). I'm working on getting him onto more of a schedule and trying to space out his feeding a little more. He's already outgrown most of his 0-3 month stuff. A few things still fit, mostly Carter's and Children's Place which seem to run bigger than average. I went through my stash and pulled out all his 3-6 month clothes so now we have all new outfits to try. As he outgrows things they're being passed on to some friends of ours who're having a little boy in about 3 months, I think.

I have roughly 6 more weeks of vacation before school starts again. Fortunately, I found a really nice woman in our neighborhood who's agreed to watch him this year - for only $100/wk! We'll reevaluate next year because she wants to go back to school so she might not be able to watch him next year but we'll cross that bridge then.

No comments: