Saturday, May 31, 2008

4 weeks

Somehow I have had Aeden for 4 weeks (almost a whole month). He should have been here for 2 days, and I've had him for 4 weeks... can you tell I'm a little bit in awe? I've been Mommy for 4 weeks. After trying for so long and losing the twins and the desperate feelings I had that I'd never get a baby. Now I've got him and he's something else. That's not a bad thing. I think it would be easier if he would sleep or eat a little bit more at a time but we're working on this and heading toward a state of being where I can be conscious even though I'm sleeping very odd hours. For example, I now get up somewhere between 4 and 6 daily. I guess I can consider this practice for when school starts again. Hopefully this trend won't continue forever... actually, eventually he'll be a teenager someday and we all know that they routinely sleep until noon.

No comments: