Monday, April 21, 2008

Day 1 of no more work

I went to the doctor Friday and the baby looks good. I, however, don't look so good. My bp was 120/92 (yes, 92) and I had a lot of swelling. My doctor didn't like that at all. So much so that she told me I'm not going to work anymore. So, here I am, at home at 9am on a Monday morning. I actually got up this morning and had to go in to fill out paperwork. That was all good because I should get paid most if not all of the time I will miss between my saved sick time and any donated sick time (fingers crossed here). So, yay for good news. I put together the work for today and took a good chunk of stuff home with me. That way I can do the notes for the rest of the week and each week after that while I sit here doing... nothing. If I have anything of interest to share (and I'm sure I will) I'll update. :)

No comments: