Tuesday, July 31, 2007

July 31, 4 weeks, 1 day

I am enormously glad that July is almost over. I'd really like for it to go away and act as if it never happened. Unfortunately, it will continue to happen, once every 12 months until they decide to change the calendar (which, I'll admit is not very likely). These have to be the worst 4 weeks of my life... that's topping a lot.

I will say that even with all the horrible-ness (yes, I'm making up words, deal with it) Chris and I are closer than before. That can't be all bad. It's not the way I would have wanted to figure out how much we're there for each other. There have to be better ways for that to happen. I'm looking for the good things (I'm trying here, honestly).

New job, new month (yay for August even if I do have to go back to work)... well, that would be perfect (can we get new baby in there somewhere?).

No comments: