Monday, May 7, 2007

New stuff YOU want to know

Flickr will let you print photos from online now! What does this mean to you? Well, if you want to print any of my pictures (and some of you may well want to now or eventually...) you need to go to flickr.com and set up an account. Then you want me to add you as family or friends, because quite frankly, I don't want the whole world to be able to print my pictures (and really who can blame me?). Once you're added you'll be able to go to pictures and print sets of them which you can either have mailed to you at home or you can pick up at Target. According to the site you do have to pay via credit card though - I think that's true even if you want to pick them up at Target.

FYI, my photo site is under the name Malkavian513. I don't know if you can search for cmorley and find it. Alternatively, you can just let me know what you set up as a screen name in flickr and I can invite you into my friends and family list. Signing up is free, so you don't have to actually pay anything until you want pictures.

No comments: