Thursday, May 10, 2007

New pictures

I have pictures up now of the room decorating that I've done so far. My Snoopy border rocks - and I put it up by myself. I don't recommend doing that. EVER. I'm far to perfectionistic to allow help though. Besides we only have 1 ladder (and 10 foot ceilings) so it's not like Chris could have done much anyway. You can also see our stoarge cubes, which I love. They're cute and the little cloth drawers are neat. (http://flickr.com/photos/cmorley/)

Yes, I realize that the room is blue and it looks like we're having boys. We don't know what we're having, but there was no way I was painting the room pink, even if they're both girls. And really, green or yellow? Yuck. Blue is pretty and besides that the color is called Blue's Bubbles. If Blue can be a girl (think Blue's Clues), then any girls I have can have a blue room. And it does look like the same shade of blue that Blue is, so I like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree. Though I like some shades of pink, yellow and green, I think the walls are gorgeous in blue and it's a good match with the Snoopy border. (Signed, GinaRae from your Due Date Club!)