Monday, March 26, 2007

I habe a cold...

Oh yes, a nasty little cold (and the title is what I sound like when I say that). And do you know what it says on the back of every package of cold medication known to man? If you are pregnant, consult a doctor before use. And do you know how many doctors are available between Saturday morning and Sunday night? Yup, zero. So now what? I suffer, very slowly and painfully all weekend with the happy knowledge that Monday morning I can call and talk to a nurse and find out what I can take to at least make my nose stop running.

And then I wake up Monday morning, feeling much better. In fact my nose has stopped running (there's an occasioanl bout of sniffles) and I'm left with a cough that tells me this isn't totally gone. But I no longer need any medicine for it.

I hate viruses.

No comments: